So, what are the next big vaping trends? It’s a question that is on the mind of many vapers, and since the industry continues to grow and evolve at a break neck pace, it seems as though there is always something new and exciting to look forward to.
Let’s take a look at the top 5 vaping trends as we head into 2016:
- From the fringe to cool community: The vaping community continues to grow. No longer is it a fringe community. It has evolved into an active and tightly knit community that people want to be involved with. It’s no longer a trend, it’s mainstream.
- It’s all about the mods: Mods are taking over. First-generation ecigarettes and vaping devices are quickly being replaced by mods. Expect to see more innovation in this area in coming months.
- Flavours rule: It looks like tobacco flavour is becoming less popular among vapers. Today’s ecigarette users are all about trying new flavours, especially dessert and candy flavours. Check out Choosing an Ejuice Flavour Based on the Food You Love.
- Fighting for the cause: The vaping community is strong, and they are willing to fight for their cause. Amid the backlash, a number of vaping advocacy groups are forming to combat unfair legislation. Stay tuned for more on that.
- Shopping online: While trying before you buy is a great way to see if you like a particular ecig device or ejuice flavour, vapers are increasingly shopping for their supplies online. It is the most affordable and convenient way to stock up. Plus, online ecigarette stores, like us, offer free shipping on large orders and provide other incentives to our customers.
The post Top 5 Vaping Trends to Watch Out for Heading into 2016 appeared first on Vapor Jedi Eliquid and Vape Accessories.